Are you looking for how to get money from your Diamond bank account without a debit card? or are you looking for the methods on how to withdraw money without your Diamond bank ATM card as a Diamond bank customer or you are asking yourself that how can a Diamond bank customer withdraw money from the ATM without the ATM card?
The Diamond bank cardless withdrawal functionality feature allows funds to be collected without the use of a card at any Diamond bank ATM (Cardless Withdrawal) terminal. It also allows deposits into any Diamond bank account without the use of a debit card (Cardless Cash Deposits).
The Diamond bank cardless withdrawal functionality is a simplified way of collecting money from ATM or POS (Point of Sale) terminal without the use of a debit or credit card.
In this article, you will explore how to do Diamond bank cardless withdrawal in case you forget or you aren’t in possession of your Diamond bank ATM card or debit card.
How To Withdraw Money From Diamond Bank Account Without An ATM Card
The Diamond Cardless withdrawal can only be made if you register for this service. It allows you to use the ATM Diamond without using your debit card. This is called Magic Cash.
- Visit any of their branches, or simply call their Contact Centre on 0700-300-0000.
- From your registered mobile number, text “ATM” to 30811 to generate a six digits magic code.
- Visit any Diamond Bank ATM and select the Magic Cash
- Enter your registered mobile number with prefix +234.
- Enter the six digits Magic Code you received on your phone.
- Enter a 4 digits code to serve as your Magic PIN. You only need to create this during your first transaction. However, you’ll need it for future transactions.
- If prompted to confirm your Magic PIN, enter the 4 digits code again.
- Proceed to perform your transaction.
Note that Diamond bank is now owned by Access bank
Now you can carry out cardless withdrawal in Diamond bank, UBA, Ecobank, Stanbic IBTC, Zenith bank, Fidelity Bank, GT Bank, WEMA bank, Union Bank, Access Bank and First Bank. The cardless withdrawal comes very handily when you need to withdraw money from the ATM and you don’t have your ATM card with you. Cardless withdrawal doesn’t save you the stress of having to queue up at the ATM. Since cardless withdrawal works via USSD code, it means that Cardless withdrawal is feasible if only you have the phone bearing the phone number associated with your bank account. It also works via internet banking websites for some banks.