Are you looking for how to get money from your First bank account without a debit card? or are you looking for the methods on how to withdraw money without your First bank ATM card as a First bank customer or you are asking yourself that how can a First bank customer withdraw money from the ATM without the ATM card?
The First bank cardless withdrawal functionality feature allows funds to be collected without the use of a card at any First Bank ATM (Cardless Withdrawal) terminal. It also allows deposits into any First Bank account without the use of a debit card (Cardless Cash Deposits).
The First bank cardless withdrawal functionality is a simplified way of collecting money from ATM or POS (Point of Sale) terminal without the use of a debit or credit card.
In this article, you will explore how to do First bank cardless withdrawal in case you forget or you aren’t in possession of your First bank ATM card or debit card.
What You Need To Use The First Bank Cardless Functionality Feature
- 12 digit Paycode which will be sent to your mobile line as a text message
- Amount to be withdrawn
- 4- digit One-time PIN (OTP)
How To Withdraw Money From First bank Account Without An ATM Card
- Dial *848*Amount#
- Fill in the required details and authenticate the transaction with your PIN
- You will be asked to generate a 4-digit one-time PIN, create the PIN then press send
- You will receive a paycode through SMS or email
- Go to the nearest First Bank Cardless enabled ATM
- Enter you personal PIN and select Cardless Withdrawal
- Enter your 4-digit One time PIN and paycode
- Enter the amount and your phone number
- Wait a few minutes for your account to be verified after which your cash will be dispensed
- Receive your cash
Benefits Of First Bank Cardless Feature
- This unique and simplified feature allows you to withdraw cash without the use of a debit or credit card
- Allows you to transfer funds simply and safely
- No need to worry about hackers hacking your bank account since the payout code is valid for only 24 hours thus it ensures that your transactions are safe and secure
- Saves the stress of worrying and rushing to get a new card if your card is damaged or misplaced
- You can transfer funds to a third party who can get the cash all without using a card.
Now you can carry out cardless withdrawal in First bank, Diamond bank, Stanbic IBTC, Zenith bank, UBA, Fidelity Bank, GT Bank, WEMA bank, Union Bank, Access Bank and Ecobank. The cardless withdrawal comes very handily when you need to withdraw money from the ATM and you don’t have your ATM card with you. Cardless withdrawal doesn’t save you the stress of having to queue up at the ATM. Since cardless withdrawal works via USSD code, it means that Cardless withdrawal is feasible if only you have the phone bearing the phone number associated with your bank account. It also works via internet banking websites for some banks.