Thank you for your interest in submitting a guest post to our blog.
We are always interested in featuring guest posts.
We want to make things as clear and as easy as possible for you to write the correct content for our website. To that end, below you will find a list of guidelines that you need to follow to stand a chance of your submission being successful. But before we get into the guidelines let us give you an idea of…
What Sort of Topics to Write About
- Business/Make money online
- Job/interview tips
A submission to us does not guarantee publication.
- The article/post you submit most be your own work, original and unique. What we mean by your own work is that you must own the copyright to it. We may use a combination of tools to check that the article is original and unique.
- We reserve the right to make any changes that We deem necessary to your article. (This will mainly consist of editing grammatical mistakes, formatting, headings etc). Okay, you might have noticed that our grammar isn’t great, so as long as it is at least as good as ours, you should be fine. We will notify you of any significant changes before publication.
- Articles should not contain any foul language, racial slurs or defamatory remarks/attacks on any individual/business or entity.
- Please make use of simple words that the reader will be able to understand and if you are using terminologies in your write-up ensure you explain them so that the readers can be able to relate them with the information you are trying to pass across.
- You can include 2 links to your website and one link to other website that help with the point you are trying to make within the body of the article; however, we monitor this very closely and we will not accept articles where we think the links within the body of the article are not legitimately placed there to help the reader.
- Article Length: The article should be as long as it needs to be to convey your message with at least 1000 words or more.
- Please only submit images if you have rights to the photos. They must be royalty free with the permission to use and modify them if needed.
- You must submit all the information with the article. This includes all links, images, text inks etc that you want published with your post.
- The article(s) you intend to submit must be written in Microsoft word and submitted to us via mail or better still, use our post submission form
The article you provide must not be reproduced anywhere else unless otherwise agreed between us via email or some other form of written communication. While you are more than welcome to write on exactly the same topic else where, you agree that the article you provide to us will be unique and will not appear elsewhere online.