Thank you for your interest in submitting a guest post to our blog.
We are always interested in featuring guest posts.
We want to make things as clear and as easy as possible for you to write the correct content for our website. To that end, below you will find a list of guidelines that you need to follow to stand a chance of your submission being successful. But before we get into the guidelines let us give you an idea of…
What Sort of Topics to Write About
- Business/Make money online
- Job/interview tips
- The article/post you submit most be your own work, original and unique. What we mean by your own work is that you must own the copyright to it. We may use a combination of tools to check that the article is original and unique.
- We reserve the right to make any changes that We deem necessary to your article. (This will mainly consist of editing grammatical mistakes, formatting, headings etc). Okay, you might have noticed that our grammar isn’t great, so as long as it is at least as good as ours, you should be fine. We will notify you of any significant changes before publication.
- Articles should not contain any foul language, racial slurs or defamatory remarks/attacks on any individual/business or entity.
- Please make use of simple words that the reader will be able to understand and if you are using terminologies in your write-up ensure you explain them so that the readers can be able to relate them with the information you are trying to pass across.
- You can include 2 links to your website and one link to other website that help with the point you are trying to make within the body of the article; however, we monitor this very closely and we will not accept articles where we think the links within the body of the article are not legitimately placed there to help the reader.
- Article Length: The article should be as long as it needs to be to convey your message with at least 800 words or more.
- Please only submit images if you have rights to the photos. They must be royalty free with the permission to use and modify them if needed.
- You must submit all the information with the article. These includes all links, images, text inks etc. that you want to publish with your article.
- The article(s) you intend to submit must be written in Microsoft word and submitted to us via mail or better still, use our post submission form
Below are rates updated on 26th of March 2021. We can negotiate it for Bulk Orders above 5+
- 7$ – Single Guest Post 800 Words with 1 Do-Follow link
- 12$ – Single Link Insertion on Any Article of Your Choice
- 20$ – Single Guest Post 1000 Words with 2 Do-Follow links
Note: you can add as many no-follow links as possible in your article, however, links related to nudity, betting or casino are not accepted
- 50$ for 20 Posts (No Expiry Limit)
- 100$ for 50 Posts (No Expiry Limit)
- 200 $ for 120 Posts (No Expiry Limit)
Mode of Payment
Payment can be made for now via PayPal to our PayPal address; firstname.lastname@example.org
Please notify us once payment is made.
Time for Publishing
Due to the huge request for guest posts and also need to check every single post against a lot of filters, you can expect your article to be published within 24 hours.
Problem with Links and Posts after Publishing
You can contact us immediately if found any problem after publishing your article. Some of those errors are mentioned below.
- Link is no-follow, or not Working
- Your Article is Still Not Indexed after 48 Hours
- Why you change the image?
- Any other problem related to post
The article you provide must not be reproduced anywhere else unless otherwise agreed between us via email or some other form of written communication. While you are more than welcome to write on exactly the same topic else where, you agree that the article you provide to us will be unique and will not appear elsewhere online.