It is no longer a news that MTN users can not recharge their phone through their banks anymore. Getting MTN airtime through banks has been a best option than buying recharge card from the vendors especially in the cases of emergencies. If you are looking for ways on how to buy MTN airtime with your phone I will show you how to do that step-wisely.
There was a disagreement between banks and MTN regarding the use of USSD, you can read more here. But hey, I found series of solution on how you can recharge your phone without USSD.
How To Buy MTN Airtime With Your Phone
If you are having difficulty recharging your MTN line on your phone follow this process to resolve the issue;
- Visit mtnonline
- Select the means you want to recharge your phone as provided in the options
Also Read: How To Start Recharge Card Printing Business
How can you recharge your MTN line on your phone
When you visit Mtnonline, you can see that MTN has provided a lot of options for users to recharge their phones despite banks unable to do that anymore for them.
The options available are;
- By dialing *904# or via the web use of debit card
- By recharging use your bank debit card
- Via MyMTNWeb
- By using MTN Zigi Chat bot
- Through Barter by Flutterwave
- Recharge on Jumia Pay
- Recharge on Kuda
- Recharge on BillsnPay
- Recharge on Opay
- Recharge on Paylater (Carbon)
- By dialing *606# to borrow airtime