Are you looking for how to get money from your Union bank account without a debit card? or are you looking for the methods on how to withdraw money without your Union bank ATM card as a Union bank customer or you are asking yourself that how can a Union bank customer withdraw money from the ATM without the ATM card? You can withdraw money from your Union bank account without an ATM card using the Union bank USSD Transfer Code and the Union bank app.
The Union bank cardless withdrawal functionality feature allows funds to be collected without the use of a card at any Union Bank ATM (Cardless Withdrawal) terminal. It also allows deposits into any Union bank account without the use of a debit card (Cardless Cash Deposits).
The Union bank cardless withdrawal functionality is a simplified way of collecting money from ATM or POS (Point of Sale) terminal without the use of a debit or credit card.
In this article, you will explore how to do Union bank cardless withdrawal in case you forget or you aren’t in possession of your Union bank ATM card or debit card.
How To Apply For Union Bank Internet Banking
- Visit any Union Bank close to you and request for online banking
- You will be given a form to fill. Fill the form with the correct details including your name, address, email, signature and desired username to use for all your online activities.
- Set a limit to your internet transfers and submit the form
- Wait for your form to be processed then you will receive an SMS alert containing your default pin
How To Activate Your UnionOnline Mobile App
- Visit the Union bank Nigeria official website at http://www.unionbankng.com/
- Select Internet banking
- Enter your username and default password sent to your phone
- Generate an activation code by clicking on the “Activate account” button and you will be sent an activation code on your phone
- Enter your default password and numeric activation code
- Enter a new password and confirm the password.
- Choose your token delivery option and create a security word for authorizing your transactions
Benefits Of Union Bank Mobile App
- View account balance and statement of translations
- Funds transfer
- View your linked debit cards
- Saves time and stress of going to queue in the banking hall
- Fast, easy, convenient, reliable and secure
How To Withdraw Money From Union Bank Without An ATM Card Using The Union Bank App
- First download the Union Bank mobile app on your phone
- Install the app and register your account
- Generate a unique transaction code through the mobile app
- You can complete your transaction at any Union Bank ATM by entering the code and your mobile no.
- Select “Cardless withdrawal ” option on the ATM screen then wait for your cash to be given
How To Withdraw Money From Union Bank Without An ATM Card Using Code
- From the mobile number registered with your account number, dial “*826#”.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to generate a Paycode and PIN.
- Proceed to any cardless-enabled ATM.
- Punch the Enter key on the machine and select Paycode
- Follow the prompts to finalize your transaction.
- Receive your cash.
Now you can carry out cardless withdrawal in Union Bank, Access Bank, WEMA bank, Diamond bank, Zenith bank, Stanbic IBTC, Ecobank, UBA, Fidelity Bank, GT Bank and First Bank. The cardless withdrawal comes very handily when you need to withdraw money from the ATM and you don’t have your ATM card with you. Cardless withdrawal doesn’t save you the stress of having to queue up at the ATM. Since cardless withdrawal works via USSD code, it means that Cardless withdrawal is feasible if only you have the phone bearing the phone number associated with your bank account. It also works via internet banking websites for some banks.